3 NIGHTS RURAL EXPERIENCE
Day One :
Arrive by surface from Udaipur /Ajmer or Jodhpur.
- Relax and unwind – enjoy a swim in the palm tree-lined pool; explore the village antique shops and spice-laden stores or strike a bargain with the textile merchants.
Day Two :
- Take the local train after breakfast, where the train track traverses down a hill section of the Aravalli ranges – over bridges and through tunnels – a relaxing, picturesque journey where one gets a chance to mingle with the locals.
- Back by lunch and after a little rest be ready for the jeep excursion with a family member.
- Tailored to suit the interest of the guest and depending on the local attraction of the time – a village fair, a lake where the migratory birds have arrived, a local attraction – one drives out of the village into the rural countryside and we end up at a lake to enjoy sundowners by sunset.
Day Three :
- On the last day, we plan a picnic lunch at a farm.
- A drive through the open country to a farm where tables are set out under a canopy.
- The traditional Rajasthani meal of Lal Maans (mutton), dal (lentils), bati (bread baked on live charcoals) and churma is being cooked on an open hearth and the guests can watch their meal being prepared while enjoying a drink and exploring the rugged rocky terrain.
- After the meal, one can stretch out on the “charpoys” set out in the warm winter sun. And return back to Dev Shree after a cup of chai.
The special price offer includes room and all meals.
Room types available for this special offer: Deluxe Suite Room.
Taxes extra, as applicable.